What are you doing with your hair?
What is your wardrobe this spring?
What are you doing? Work, play or weekend?
Features look…fresh and modern minimalist.
When I worked on this Regis shoot I did not know the models hair was going to look like cotton candy. It was so fun to build upon this look and complement the hair and fashion style. The result is soft muted pastels enhancing the elegance of nudes and shades of peach or pink.
The multi-colored hair trend is something to look for this spring. Hair is done by Stephanie Vallejo, lead educator Carlton Hair for Regis Corp. Makeup Julie Martin
Makeup on this model begins with flawless skin...
1. Mu 2 in “linen” is blended all over the face to get a very soft even complexion followed by translucent powder and concealer. Tip…foundation, powder and concealer should always match the skin tone color perfectly.
2. Eye colors used to create this muted look began with” satin” under brow and “apricot” blended all over lid. “Puddy” is then used as a color wash above the crease to create a aoft contour. Deepen eyes with cat’s eye quartz in the crease and under lash line. Wet liner brush with cat’s eye quartz shadow and smudge on upper lid to create soft line.
3. Strong cheeks brighten skin after a long dull winter. Here I used apricot on the apple of the cheek into contour and blended to soften edges with powder brush.
4. Soft muted nude lips finish this look. Color used here is “bare” lip shine lipstick.
5. Finish lashes with black brown mascara.